Precision engineered using computational fluid dynamics to deliver ultimate performance, the Falcon Muzzle Brake noticeably reduces muzzle flip in both .22 rimfire and .22 centrefire firearms. It is designed and manufactured in the UK using high-grade stainless steel to ensure it stands up to the needs of the most demanding competition shooters time and time again. This muzzle brake perpetuates Falcon Design's ethos of creating only the best.
Supplied with a matching half-nut to allow the brake to be timed exactly to each individual barrel, the Falcon Muzzle Brake is available in either Gunmetal or Stainless with 1/2x20 or 1/2x28 threads.
Features and Specifications:
- Engineered using computational fluid dynamics for ultimate performance
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Made from high-grade stainless steel
- Available in Gunmetal or Stainless
- Available with 1/2x20 or 1/2x28 threads
- Supplied with matching half-nut to time the brake to each individual barrel